Proposals should be submitted in a single Microsoft Word (.docx) or PDF format file and include:
1. A cover sheet with the session title as well as the names, affiliations, and e-mail addresses of all participants, including the chair and commentator.
2. A summary of the session as a whole, maximum 250 words.
3. An abstract for each presentation, maximum 250 words.
4. A brief curriculum vitae for each participant.
5. Please inform the Program Committee in your proposal whether electronic equipment will be required in your presentation. Although projectors and screens will be available, there is no guarantee that these will perform optimally with presenters’ computers and Power Point presentations. Moreover, access to projecting equipment is limited and may not actually be available to all that request it. Therefore, presenters are strongly encouraged to bring their own electronic equipment.
6. Please inform the program committee as to your choice of presenting in person or presenting
7. Online presentation session(s) will be held at (a) separate time(s) than in-person sessions.
Moreover, please know that the online sessions will not be held at the same time as the in-person meeting.
8. All materials are to be e-mailed to the program committee at [email protected] Please include the name, affiliation, and e-mail address of the proposal organizer in the body of your message. Queries may be sent to the program chair, Michelle Riggs-Waller, at the same e-mail address.